Your Spring/Summer Capsule Wardrobe
MarcCain and the Peel store both have a wide range of wonderfully wearable colours and styles which will easily make up a great capsule wardrobe for the coming season. In store from 3rd February...
1. Many of the Winter collections work well with the new soft-pastel colour palette for Spring. MarcCain have excelled themselves with garments in every hue of soft pink and nude teamed up with black.
2. Another new range from MarcCain will incorporate a nautical look, with lots of navy and white interspersed with camel.
3. Isabel de Pedro has produced some really great dresses again for spring in vibrant shades of red, hot pink and lime and as always the cut is designed to flatter the figure.
4. Theory dresses and sharp little jackets are featured in almost every major glossy magazine and Peel is the only stockist in N.I. so you are assured of exclusivity.
5. Daisy Dàrche (exclusive to Peel) has led the way 'a la Louis Vuitton in championing exotic oriental styles in beautiful hand-printed silk jackets, kimonos and fabulously opulent 'opera scarves and stoles'.
6. Moschino never fail to provide the most amazing dresses, coats and jackets in this seasons must have lace underlaid with vibrant corals and lime green. Perfect for weddings, the races and a May Ball!
7. Vivienne Westwood Red is just 'to die for', with dresses cut and swathed in all the right places, flattering all shapes and sizes. Only owning one will prove my point…
8. New Citizens jeans should be in within the next 2-3 weeks. (So anyone who attended the workshop might want to ring soon to secure your style and size…)
[Forward this email to a friend]